Management Coaching Programs
Below is a listing of the programs available to help you become the most dynamic manager you can be. The programs are all based on three core principles: Setting Expectations; Aligning Tasks with Skills; and Auditing to Provide Feedback.
Insurance Agency Management Jump Start Program
Have you obtained the coveted position of “Agency Manager”, but have no time to do the job? Feel like a fish out of water? Can’t seem to get anything done yourself – not to mention the staff. Many Agency Managers have been given the job because they have been with the agency the longest or they drew the shortest straw. Many are not given the time to do the job nor the training. In this program you are provided the tools to become an effective manager while still doing all of the other tasks you have to do.
How does it work?
- The program consists of one-on-one online coaching sessions as well as remote training sessions.
- We survey what you have that is already working and what doesn’t work.
- We then make a plan for success using templates, organization techniques, and the power of your people. We get right to work improving the agency.
We break it down into three sections:
- Setting Expectations (if you don’t give clear expectations, that’s what you get in return)
- Aligning Tasks with Skills (just because it is in the job description, is he really the right person to do that task)
- Giving Feedback (if you want them to continue doing the right thing, let them know they are doing the right thing)
Meetings That Work
Do you dread holding or attending meetings? Most people do because they are time-consuming and unproductive. You can change that! We have a plan to make the most of meetings as well as determining if a meeting is even needed. With all of the different ways to communicate, face-to-face may not be the right alternative.
This program consists of templates for Meeting Agendas, Action Plans, and follow-up along with one-on-one coaching sessions to make sure you get the most out of every meeting. These sessions will include tips and tricks for planning meetings, scheduling meetings, and staying on task and on time during the meetings as well as making sure the things committed to during the meeting actually get done.
Management Mentor Meld
The is a yearly program that consists of 12 online sessions held the 3rd Wednesday of each month from January through December. It consists of a 90 minute session broken down into the first 60 minutes where everyone shares their issues and successes and the last 30 minutes is a management training seminar on a particular topic. To see more, click here. Space is limited.
Previous Program Results
- One agency saved over $80,000 in the first week by streamlining the programs they were using
- Another agency saved over $50,000 in payroll alone by realigning tasks with the skills of the people they currently had on staff
- An agency that had 6-months of backlog got it caught up within 30 days and has stayed caught up – they also improved their teamwork and increased the documentation in the agency management system
- Untold savings in E&O prevention and reduced employee turn-over
If you would like these kinds of results, schedule your free 30-minute consultation 651-295-2780 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org